Equipped with the advanced machinery, JMZ Garment Manufacture Pty Ltd. specializes in garment printing. JMZ (founded in 1995) is a leading and professional manufacturer of casual wear, especially for T-shirts & underwear with various prints for men, women and children on the basis of our competitive price, excellent quality and timely delivery, regardless of the size of the order.
JMZ owns a group of devoted and professional employees. We are good at high quality printing and fabric production by introducing advanced machines, which make our company qualified to produce Billabong garments (international well-known brand). We have cooperated with Australia chain shops like Tarocash, Yd, Next and Connor for over 10 years, with good partner relationship. Excellent performance has enabled JMZ to develop quickly throughout the world, particularly in the North America, Europe, Australia, South Pacific and Asia.
1. Printing factory: German speed-line automatic textile printing machines with twelve colors can produce most printing types including water base print, discharge print, plastisol print, thermoset oil print, foil print, allover print, tie dye, crush, paint and beading, transfer, table print, flocking, non-toxic ink print, screen print and puff print, with the printing capacity of 6000-7000 units per day. All prints are made by using environmentally-friendly and high quality materials.
2. Fabric Mill: We introduce high-technology weaving machinery from Japan and Germany, which can produce high quality fabric including jacquard, pique fabric, yarn-dyed fabric, ribbed fabric, fleece and jersey.
Fabric can be supplied according to customers' requirements. We have passed SGS and Oeko-tex standard of 100 tests (PH, cadmium content, free of phthalates, non-toxic inks).
3. Dye-works: All our contracted dye works have high and low temperature dyed machines, equipped with German stabilized machines that can control the shrinkage within 5% and we can produce high color fastness of water, perspiration and attrition.
4. Embroidery: There are eighteen Japanese Tajima computer-controlled automatic embroidery machines with eighteen heads and twelve colors per head in our embroidery factory.
5. Sewing machines: Applying new Japanese Brother sewing machines and skillfully experienced staff members.
6. Merchandiser departments: we have an integrated follow-up system and all our merchandisers are skilled and experienced, having a good communication with designers in collection or bulk.
7. MOQ: Accept OEM and ODM orders regardless of big or small ones.